- We know you have been wondering whether there is still time to order some bright lights for the Playa.
- YES, you can!
- We’ll be shipping all orders received through 11:59 pm, Friday, August 26th.
- For off-the-shelf items (i.e. not custom soldering), we ship most orders the same day or the next at the latest.
- For addresses east of Nevada, USPS Priority Mail (for $9) can get to almost everywhere in the country in two days.
- Or you can always choose FedEx Overnight, 2-day or 3-day express shipping too.
- For more information about shipping, click HERE.
Fun Ways To Stay Illuminated On The Playa!
Pocket Plasma. A disc of plasma light that reacts to music
Rainbow Tassles. A burst of all 10 of our High Bright and Hella Phat colors
Fuze Necklaces. Polished quartz necklaces that radiate a spectrum of light
Cool Neon Sunglasses
Look at all of our Instant Gratification items for Cool Neon EL wire that’s ready to wear, including our 5ft plug and play unit, 10ft and 20ft options.
For more advanced costumes, our Total Control Lighting paired with a Gateway Controller.
And we have some fun and interesting items you have never seen before, check them out HERE
Rainbow Tassles will need a driver. We suggest the AA Handheld.
Pocket Plasmas, drivers, and Plug & Play kits will need batteries.
If you’d like some soldering help, project advice, or extra time to shop, Cool Neon will be having it’s last Soldering Party in our Oakland shop on Saturday August 22 at 1433 Mandela Pkwy, Oakland, CA.
For inspiration to make your own costumes, you can take a look at:
A great tutorial about how use Cool Neon Total Control Lighting in a costume!
Cool Neon Electroluminescent Wire and Leather Necklace (with Instructable)
How to make a Stickman Costume
A Costume Going to the Playa in 2012
Check out our Tutorials for more technical info.
See you on the playa!
Benny, Gian and the Elves