Cool Neon is on vacation beginning Saturday, August 27th.
All orders placed through midnight, Friday, August 26th were shipped before we left for the Playa.
Walk-in shopping is now on vacation.
- If you missed our order deadline and are headed to the Playa, you can pick up some “Instant Gratification” items at:
Pages Market, 488 Main St., Cederville CA 96104 530-279-2626
- Corner Store, 600 Main St,, Cederville CA 96104 530-279-2466
- Piedmont Boutique on Haight St. in San Francisco,
- and a wider variety of products at Al Lasher’s Electronics , 1734 University Ave. in Berkeley (their phone # is 510-843-5915)
- SaveMart grocery store in Reno, 525 Keystone Ave., Reno NV 89503
PolyEsthers Costume Boutique, 655 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501 (775) 420-5050
- Reno Bike Project — 775-323-4488 — They have extended hours for the playa-bound: Saturday and Sunday from 10 am – 6 pm.
Our annual Playa vacation has started. We’ll be back and glowing on In the second week of September.
Benny, Gian and the Elves