Materials List for Stickman Costume
If you’re using our Stickman Costume Design, this Materials List will give you a handy list of items that you’ll need to put it together.
This list accompanies the Stickman Costume Design diagram and the guide Designing a Costume Using Cool Neon.
Cool Neon Stickman Costume
Plug & Play Option (no custom soldering)
(1) 5’ Hella Phat Plug & Play Unit. Recommended: Fish with Switch Driver. Select color of your choice.
(5) 5’ Hella Phat Plug & Play Harnesses. (6 if you’re also making a face). Includes 5 Y Connectors. Select color of your choice.
(2) 6” extension
(1) 18” extension
(1) 8AA battery cage
(2) Quad Connectors (Optional – these are easier to manage than 5-6 Y connectors)
Additional materials needed: solder, clear thread, pocket or pouch for driver and battery cage
- This diagram is only a basic suggestion. You can be creative with the colors and design.
- The lengths in the diagram are approximate. Trace out your design on your body with a measuring tape or string and overestimate a little before you buy or cut wire. To cut the Cool Neon wire shorter, just use a pair of wire cutters or sharp scissors and seal the cut end with hot glue or shrink wrap.
- Y Connectors are sturdier and are included with Plug & Play Harnesses, but Quad Connectors are easier to manage. Choose whichever you prefer.
- If you’d like to make a face, you’ll need a 6th Plug & Play Harness and possibly an additional 6” extension. A common method is to make the outline of the head and the face on a piece of cardboard that you strap to your head.
- Other popular choices for drivers are the Long Sound Activated Driver and the 9V Variable Speed Driver. Please see Medium Length Drivers for more options and details.
As always, call or email us if you have any questions. We’re here to help!
Funhouse Creations, Inc.
www.coolneon.com 510-547-5878 firstname.lastname@example.org