- I’m using the four D batteries case with a extra long Y shaped cord you guys made me to go down the back of my legs.
- I used Velcro + super glue to attach the velcro to the boots and lights so I can take them off if need be. I used the super glue because the heat from the Playa started to melt the sticky backing of the Velcro and would start to come off during the day. So the glue keeps it from coming off.
- I wrapped the wires in-between the pixels with black electrical tape for two reasons.
1. To help fortify the wires and make them more sturdy and not bend as much.
2. To make them black and less visible.
I’ve had them on the Playa 2 or 3 times so far and I have only had to replace them once.
So Matt, thanks for sending us this fun video and maybe we will cross paths on the Playa.
Benny, Karen and the Elves